Mission & Vision
Our vision is to be a leader in guiding clients from housing uncertainty to housing stability. We accomplish this through the services we provide, such as housing, service coordination, and outreach & stability.
Our mission is to provide a continuum of services that will end homelessness and promote stability for each person we serve.
- We are a competent and professional board and staff serving the community.
- We are stewards of our financial resources.
- We effectively tell the Welcome House story.
- We have affordable housing to accommodate our clients’ needs.
- We have wide-ranging, effective relationships that best meet the needs of our community.
- We provide inviting facilities to best meet client and staff needs while enhancing our community.
- We inspire hope within our clients for a better future