Effective June 2017
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. The notice is linked and on every point of our website where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Welcome House of Northern Kentucky, Inc. Website. On our “Tell Us About You” form you can request additional information about our agency and the services and opportunities we provide. The type of personal information collected on this page is:
- Email address
- Phone number
The Way We Use This Information
We use the information you provide about yourself to:
- Respond to your request for additional information
- Add your personal information to our mailing list
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We are committed to protecting your information but cannot make guarantee this safeguard.
How You Can Correct Your Information
You can access all your personal identifiable information that we collect online and maintain it by calling us at 859.431.8717. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Donor Confidentiality Policy
- Information about donors and donations is handled with respect and confidentiality.
- We do not exchange, lend, rent or sell our donor lists to third party organizations.
- The personal information you provide when making an online donation or registering for an event will not be disclosed to any unauthorized third parties.
- When you make a donation online, a secure connection is established and your information is encrypted. The secure connection is maintained until the transaction is completed or terminated.
- Employees of Welcome House of Northern Kentucky are not permitted to use this information for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for the benefit of Welcome House.
- If you provide us with your postal address or email address, you may receive periodic mailings about Welcome House, its programs, or about upcoming events. If you prefer to not receive these mailings, please let us know by contact Natalie Endres at email@example.com or 859-292-9352.
- If you have supplied your telephone number online, you may receive telephone contact from us regarding your donation or responding to requests you may have made.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 859.431.8717 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.