Donate for Free
Yes, you heard right! Donate FOR FREE! How?
Kroger Community Rewards
To sign up for Kroger Community Rewards for Welcome House click here.
Kroger works to give back to the community and by signing up for the Kroger Community Rewards, items purchased through your Kroger Card will give credit to our agency. It doesn’t take away from your fuel points or anything like that, instead Kroger matches what is attributed to Welcome House. It is part of their initiative to give back to the community. To find out more or for common questions asked, click here to find out more.
Remke Caring Neighbors
Help us raise funds simply by shopping at Remke Markets and using your Remke Rewards loyalty card, and we will earn up to 2% of everything you spend!
How Do I register My Remke Card and Sign Up for The Caring Neighbor Program?
- Go To www.remkes.com
- On the home page in the upper right hand corner there is a box to either log on to or register your account
- On that page you will need to input all 12 digits of your Remke card number
- Enter your name, address, e-mail address, password, etc. There is a drop down box with all of the choices of Nonprofit organizations who participate in the Caring Neighbor Program. Select Welcome House.
- At the bottom of the page click the save button.
- That’s It! Remke Markets will keep track of the purchases you make with your Remke card and issue a check to Welcome House every quarter for up to 2% of your purchases!
- Remke will be asking you to re-designate your organization every year in September.
For questions about any of these DONATE FOR FREE options, please contact the Development Department by calling 859.431.8717. Thank you!