The Data and Technology Co-Op is a part-time administrative position responsible for carrying out the day-to-day activity of equipment set up and management as well as programmatic reporting for the organization. Collaborating with the Leadership Team and the IT Vendor, this position will work to improve the technology landscape at Welcome House, generating improved performance for its technology users and reporting of program measures that are critical to the organization. This position performs duties in accordance with Welcome House Core Values, including: Ethical, Collaborative, Client-Centered, Accountable, Professional, and Passionate.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Troubleshoots internal technology or system issues; maintains hardware and software requirements for each position.
• Provides technology orientation to new hires.
• Provides on going staff support by monitoring and evaluating the internal functions.
• Administer Welcome House servers (local and virtual) and networks including the phone system utilized at each office.
• Administer User Account set-up, changes and access to network resources.
• Collaborates with 3rd party technology vendors, escalating technical issues to external support as appropriate to address issues in a timely manner and decrease downtime.
2. Data Reporting
• Understand data infrastructure for client-centered information in client database.
• Systematically produce reports from client database for internal and external use.
• Prepare recommendations to business partners, customers and leadership that may include interpretation of data, and presentation of analysis and research.
• Develop new metrics, measures, reports, tools, and surveys for monitoring program and business performance.
• Collaborates with 3rd party software vendor to develop reporting.
3. Other duties as specified by the Director of Operations & Leadership Team
• Working toward Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Data Analytics or other related field
• 1-2 years related experience
• Experience in data programming software a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to collaborate both internally and externally
• Ability to problem solve
• Works independently
• Attention to detail
• Ability to analyze, develop, and execute
• Problem solving capabilities
• Confidence in decision making
• Ability to manage time and multi-task
• Deadline oriented
Key Performance Indicators
• Understands agency vision/mission and how to achieve agency goals
• Increase knowledge of agency
• Progression to working independently
• Takes advantage of training opportunities
• Ability to complete tasks with little to no supervision
• Progression on taking initiative on expressing ideas/thoughts
• Demonstrates leadership and professionalism
• Work typically performed in an indoor, 3-floor office building
Tools and Equipment Used
• Personal computer, copier, fax/scanner, phone, terminal server environment, phone/voice mail systems, and other typical office equipment
• Minimal-less than 15% of the time
Physical and Mental Demands
• Frequently required to sit at a desk/workstation for long period of time
• Ability to work at a computer terminal for extended periods of time
• Support all Welcome House physical locations
• Digital dexterity and hand/eye coordination in operation of office equipment
• Ability to speak to and hear employees/clients via phone or in person
• Body motor skills sufficient to enable incumbent to move between 3 floors
• Additional Mental Requirements: compare, decide, direct, problem solve, analyze, instruct, interpret
• Moderate lifting up to and above 50 pounds: computer equipment
Interested parties should submit a cover letter and resume via e-mail to: email@example.com, or
205 West Pike Street; Covington, KY 41011
Welcome House is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.